Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you hang candy canes on your Christmas tree?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Candy Canes are something we associate with Christmas and you can buy them to hang on your Christmas tree for Christmas. I tend to do this close to Christmas myself and when we fancy one, we grab it from the tree :)

Do you hang candy canes from your Christmas tree?

I have been getting the Hersey's candy canes which sort of takes like peppermint patties. Pretty good :)

No because I hate peppermint.
I will admit, that I have found some candy canes to be very strong in terms of flavour, it took me trying a few different brands before I found one I liked, luckily my kids never minded them no matter the strong flavour so they never went to waste :)

No one has ever really enjoyed candy canes, so they went to waste most years. Now we don't hang them anymore.

Back