Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Do you enjoy FPS games?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
FPS stands for first person shooter, this type of game let's you play and view your surroundings from the eyes of your character. Which means it makes it seem like you are actually there. I tend to avoid games like this cause I find it hard to play. Are you a fan of FPS games?

I like shooting games but from a long time I am not playing any such games and I will also look at the recommendations.

I like shooting games but from a long time I am not playing any such games and I will also look at the recommendations.
That's nice, I always find it very hard to focus on a target when it comes to first person shooter games.

I was very good at it and used to play only shooting games and with time preferences changed and I stopped playing shooting games

Wow that's nice, what type of games do you play now or have you stopped playing games in total?

Started playing cricket games so I am totally in love with cricket and eat sleep drink cricket

FPS stands for first person shooter, this type of game let's you play and view your surroundings from the eyes of your character. Which means it makes it seem like you are actually there. I tend to avoid games like this cause I find it hard to play. Are you a fan of FPS games?
Actually I good enough in these aspects I spend more 4 hours playing such games when I have a free time and I don't find it difficult to play.

FPS are probably my third favorite genre of video games, third to Platformers and RPGs. I prefer to play the older FPS games like Doom, Turok, and Timesplitters over newer ones. I played a bit of Halo 2 in the past, and I would like to play the older games fully someday. I also want to play through Perfect Dark at some point too.

Back