Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Dates And Venues Announced for India's White Ball Tour to Sri lanka.

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Yesterday the venue and dates were announced for India's White ball Tour to Sri Lanka where we will see 3 T20I and 3 ODI cricket matches. I am quite excited about it as it will be Gautam Gambhir's first assignment as team India coach.

Sounds really exciting for you fans, especially does in India. Would you be attending the games live? Or do you plan on watching it from the TV or Internet?

It's just a normal cricket series and Sri Lanka is never an exciting tourist place for cricketers

I will look forward to this series and I am expecting most seniors resting so we may see bumrah also rested and the new players will play

Hardik also not interested in ODI and will only play and Captain the T20 side whereas as per reports Surya Yadav will be considered for permanent T20 captaincy

Today there is news that Rohit maybe available for the ODI series so there are lots of speculations and we need to wait for the team announcement

Back