Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Chicago Fire (2012)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Michael Brandt,Derek Haas

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: An edge-of-your-seat view into the lives of everyday heroes committed to one of America's noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Taylor Kinney

Kelly Severide
    • David Eigenberg

Christopher Herrmann
    • Miranda Rae Mayo

Stella Kidd
    • Joe Miñoso

Joe Cruz
    • Christian Stolte

Randy 'Mouch' McHolland
    • Daniel Kyri

Darren Ritter
    • Hanako Greensmith

Violet Mikami
    • Eamonn Walker

Wallace Boden
Love this TV show and have been watching it since it started in 2012!

Anyone else?

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I've completed it and rewatched it all-over again because it was 100% enjoyable to watch. The storyline so perfect.

Heard about it back then but was never able to watch it. I doubt I would be watching it anytime soon.

Chicago fire? I could have sworn that is the name of a basketball team in the NBA! I have never heard of the movie before though.

Featured Articles

Back