Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Catdog

I have very fond memories of watching CatDog as a child. This quirky and imaginative Nickelodeon cartoon about a mutant creature with a cat head on one end and a dog head on the other always captured my attention. Even as an adult, I still find the show to be a delightfully weird and charming piece of animated storytelling. It's definitely a childhood favorite of mine.

I was not crazy about the show but It was fun to watch and at the same time very weird. How can a cat and a dog be in the same body, it was kind of funny as well though.

As a child, this cartoon was shown on TV on Sundays, but very early when I was still asleep, around 7 in the morning, I have only seen episodes of this cartoon a few times. It was fun and unusual for me as a child, but when I rewatched a few episodes as an adult, it didn't seem cool to me

I watched this show as a kid and yes, I was also a fan of Catdog. You brought up some good memories. My siblings and I used to watch it together.

I liked catdog but um.. how do they 💩?

As a child, this cartoon seemed very strange to me, because I did not understand what was the point of making a cat and a dog glued to each other, but not taking into account this character, the moments were funny

Back