Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Can Manchester United make it to Europe next season?

James

Off The Mark
Reaction score

Manchester United got thrashed last night by Crystal Palace on a game that many fans were expecting them to win. Do you think they have a chance against Arsenal and Newcastle in their next games?

There is no way that Manchester United can make it to Europe. They have had a woeful season and even sneaking to a European football place for next season would be unfair to any team that misses out. Ten Hag should just pack his bags because he has failed.

There is no way that Manchester United can make it to Europe. They have had a woeful season and even sneaking to a European football place for next season would be unfair to any team that misses out. Ten Hag should just pack his bags because he has failed.

I agree with you that Manchester United has been playing poorly this season. They seems to be very bad at the back and that is one thing that has affected their gameplay so far.

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure Manchester United can qualify for European competition next season. The only shot they might have is if they beat Manchester City in the FA cup final, which is very unlikely.

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure Manchester United can qualify for European competition next season. The only shot they might have is if they beat Manchester City in the FA cup final, which is very unlikely.
I know that football is unpredictable but this rubbish Manchester United team is struggled to beat that lower league team, Luton in the semi final of the FA cup. I don't see them even being able to play City in the final. Unless the football gods want to set another fairy tale.

I know that football is unpredictable but this rubbish Manchester United team is struggled to beat that lower league team, Luton in the semi final of the FA cup. I don't see them even being able to play City in the final. Unless the football gods want to set another fairy tale.
It was Coventry they played in the semi final of the FA cup, not Luton. Anyways the fact that they struggled to beat a championship side shows that they probably stand no chance against a raging Manchester City team in the final.

It was Coventry they played in the semi final of the FA cup, not Luton. Anyways the fact that they struggled to beat a championship side shows that they probably stand no chance against a raging Manchester City team in the final.
Thanks for the correction. It skipped my memory. I don't even know what Ten Hag is doing that small teams can stand up to Manchester United. Look at how Crystal Palace made mincemeat of the supposed biggest club in the world. It is a pity indeed.

Thanks for the correction. It skipped my memory. I don't even know what Ten Hag is doing that small teams can stand up to Manchester United. Look at how Crystal Palace made mincemeat of the supposed biggest club in the world. It is a pity indeed.
Mincemeat indeed 😂. A very delicious one at that! To think that they still have arsenal and Newcastle to play, there's very little hope for them now.

Unless there is a miracle, I don't see Ten Hag and his boys winning any trophy this season no matter how much that they try.

Unless there is a miracle, I don't see Ten Hag and his boys winning any trophy this season no matter how much that they try.
The miracle cannot even happen. Manchester united can never best city in the fa cup final, so it is safe to say that their only hope of Europa league qualification is going down the drain.

I highly doubt it. Man utd chance of qualifying for Europe is as slim as Arsenal winning the title. Not something I'd count on honestly

Manchester United got thrashed last night by Crystal Palace on a game that many fans were expecting them to win. Do you think they have a chance against Arsenal and Newcastle in their next games?
Manchester united are so washed .. Going into any European competition would be an absolute embarrassing way to disgrace the club as a whole

Featured Articles

Back