Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Christmas Are you ready for Christmas?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Christmas is right around the corner now, in fact, it is one week away as I write this thread!

Most will be ready for it and some of us may still have quite a bit to do.

I am somewhat ready for it but this week is going to be busy as I get the rest of what I need before the big day.

Are you ready for Christmas?

I think I am ready for Christmas.
I've managed to get gifts, just need to get the Christmas food.

Yep, ready to spend another Christmas on my own

I have a tree up though, and some good decorations, Christmas day I'm going to have a small turkey, things shouldn't be that bad

Honestly what gets to me most about Christmas is no one to wish me merry Christmas, no gifts, no friendship, etc

Yep, ready to spend another Christmas on my own

I have a tree up though, and some good decorations, Christmas day I'm going to have a small turkey, things shouldn't be that bad

Honestly what gets to me most about Christmas is no one to wish me merry Christmas, no gifts, no friendship, etc
I am so sorry to hear this Emily :( it's sad to know that some people spend Christmas on their own and from what I have seen, that happened to many this year. It never gets any easier at all.

I do hope you had a lovely Christmas despite it being on your own 💜

Back