Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Comfortable to Sleep While travelling?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not but have seen people who are quite comfortable and they can easily have a nap or can sleep for hours in a bus or train journey and could be they are experienced to sleep like that.

It depends on the kind of bus I am in or how tired I am. On a normal day I don't like sleeping while I travel. I prefer seeing the places as I travel but when am extremely tired I really don't have a choice.

I feel comfortable to sleep while travelling specially in the train. Roadways buses are not comfortable so I can't sleep in them while travelling.

I am unable to sleep even if I want to. So I don't sleep and just enjoy the journey and haven't been to a very long journey in years.

I am not but have seen people who are quite comfortable and they can easily have a nap or can sleep for hours in a bus or train journey and could be they are experienced to sleep like that.

Actually I haven't give a try for a long that I have been traveling but I have been traveling with many sleeping. But for me I don't find it easy to sleep while traveling

I travel mostly by flight and it's so easy for me to nap off in my VIP section. As long as it's a long flight, there's no need for me to force myself being awake.

I hardly sleep in a bus or even a cab 🚖 though.

Back