Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Your favourite FIFA edition?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Now that the FIFA series is officially over (and renamed to EA FC), what was your favourite FIFA edition over the years and why?

My most played FIFA edition was FIFA 22 so I’ll choose that. FIFA 18 off the top of my head was also super fun.

My favourite FIFA release is from FIFA 18 to 22. Maybe it's because I was actively playing more when their chapters was released.

I have never played any FIFA games, therefore, I do not have any favorite FIFA edition. W ell, I do enjoy watching football but I do not know why I never took interest in playing FIFA game. BY the way, I have played a football game called Sorare. It is a trading card game on a blockchain platform that pays people for playing.

I have played only three parts of fifa in my entire life. When I was little, I had the opportunity to play FIFA 2009 on my brother's computer, then after a couple of years he got 2012, and when I was an adult I was able to play FIFA 2022. Of course, in terms of graphics and game mechanics, the latter is the best, but I got the most impressions from FIFA 2012, because for she was very cool at that time

No one in my circle plays this game. Many of them play football, but no one has enough money and equipment to play one of these versions of FIFA. I just saw fifa 19 from my brother and the graphics seemed pretty good to me

It was years back I played FIFA, other times it was mostly pes I think the last Pes I played was pes2023

Even though I've played nearly every FIFA game, FIFA 14 on the PlayStation 3 will always be my favorite. The gameplay just felt so crisp and balanced, nailing that sweet spot between accessibility and realism. The new physics engine at the time made for incredibly satisfying strikes. But what really sold it was the awesome co-op seasons mode that I grinded endlessly with my best friend.

Back