Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Yay, I received a badge for a 1000 posts achievement

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Last night when I posted here, so suddenly poppied up and info that I received a badge for having reached the 1000 posts:eek:. I cannot believe my eyes that I already reached that number of posts. Indeed, I appreciated it and so thankful to the admin of Discussion Hub @Stan for giving a reward badge. I am also thankful to have joined this site through my referrer @Nomad but so sad, he is not anymore active here in my return. Thank you also too, to all my friends who contributed much for the posts I earned and gave me an inspiration to stay here for good.

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Congratulations on making such achievement it was actually a long mile and it wasn't easy

Thank you so much for congratulating me soon it is your turn to reach 1000 posts. You are almost there. We just keep on posting when time merits us to do so. This day, there is no work it is a holiday in the Philippines. I'm happy getting much time to relax posting.

Congratulations for achieving the milestone. I wish achieve more in the future.

Thank you, I hope my drive in being here sustain. I just want to know if I will have reasons to be inspired here. I hope that my spirit keeps burning and desiring to post here on this nice forum site. Good for you, you almost reach 3000 posts here. I been at ML, lol.

I still have to work hard to reach 3k posts here. Presently, I am not active on ML maybe because the site is not much active now a days. Maybe many of the users have migrated to some other sites.

I still have to work hard to reach 3k posts here. Presently, I am not active on ML maybe because the site is not much active now a days. Maybe many of the users have migrated to some other sites.
I visited ML because I missed our friends there. I also inquired Anna about the health of her husband. She told me that her husband's health is deteriorating. I am so worried for her. They have no children. About your goal to reach 3000 posts, you can make it anytime this week or next week.

I am worried about DE also there. Last time I interacted with him, he said his eyes are not allowing him to come to the site. Yes, last time I read about Anna's husband's health. Hope he gets well soon.

I am worried about DE also there. Last time I interacted with him, he said his eyes are not allowing him to come to the site. Yes, last time I read about Anna's husband's health. Hope he gets well soon.
I did not know about the health conditions of DE. It is better for him to get off from the screen. About the husband of Anna, his health is deteriorating. Her husband is already 78 years old. I was indeed happy when I was informed the other day that I was able to reach 1000 posts which is why a badge is sent to my account.

Hehe, nice dance moves. Congratulations on your new badge
Thank you El, I was overjoyed with excitement for the site owner is all the time ready to boost our morale. Let alone the badge that popped up so suddenly while navigating here. It gives members inspiration s and encouragement. Congratulations to too.

It's good to see you already achieved the 1000 posts badge and many more coming your way dear friend Scorpio

It's good to see you already achieved the 1000 posts badge and many more coming your way dear friend Scorpio
He he I hope to remain active only time tell as to when but one thing for sure, I like this forum site Discussion Hub. Despite it's not a ptp site but the site owner has a good tactic in retaining the members like the monthly gig. I also like the members here good at interaction like you.

Thank you El, I was overjoyed with excitement for the site owner is all the time ready to boost our morale. Let alone the badge that popped up so suddenly while navigating here. It gives members inspiration s and encouragement. Congratulations to too.
Indeed it does. Just keep up the good work.

Indeed it does. Just keep up the good work.
I hope to be always inspired because if not there will be no reason to stay but so far I feel comfortable in this site. It is relaxing and members enjoy rampaging on the topics they like to discuss. Sharing of thoughts and feelings brought each other here with a common cause to enjoy and have fun.

Back