Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Yay! A new badge here.

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Hello friends,
So, here I drop in to celebrate the new badge that I have just received from the site. It is for my 750 posts achievement. Yay! It does feel like a celebration time. Thank you Discussion Hub for acknowledging such milestone achievements. This badges do motivate us. Enjoy your time here.

That's pretty impressive, congratulations on your new badge, keep up the good work.

Congratulations on 750 posts! :)

Thank you everyone. That's my fastest on any of the sites that I have ever participated. Enjoyed the last few months of being active there. And I am motivated for many more such badges.

Congratulations wish you many more ahead. And actually I feel motivated when I was awarded such badges.

@Amdhone3qq . Thank you for your wishes. I really enjoy my time here. And such acknowledgements by the site helps to boost the motivation to stay active here

@Cpvr . Thank you. It really feels great to be acknowledged for every little milestone that we reach here. I hope that you are enjoying the platform.

Back