Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

WOW, I received a happy birthday, badge

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I am on Cloud 9, I received a birthday badge from the site admin. I am so fortunate to have come back here. It is so timing. Thank you, admin. Only this wonderful site that I feel wonderful because there is no other forum site that greets me on this natal day of mine. I will be forever grateful. Thank you, once again.

Independence Day GIF by The Wilbert Group

Today is your birthday? That's so amazing and perfect timing like you said. Happy birthday and i wish you the best today.

This is valid reason for you being happy on this site. Yes, it feels good when we are wished by a site owner on any site.

Yee that's true, it shows the site owner values you and all the contributions you have made so far on the forum.

Wow! That must have made you feel so special. Happy birthday. I wish you a very happy and healthy year ahead for you. Hope you had a wonderful birthday

Thank you guys for your birthday greetings. You inspire and give me reasons to be happy. Let alone the smiles you embedded virtually in your messages.

That's good, I know the website sends Birthday badge but don't remember if I added my birth date so I may not get that LOL

You may edit your profile account by including your birth date, The feeling is nice once greeted by a site we knew virtually. I was not greeted in the other forum sites,lol.

I will do that later as still there is a lot of time left in my birthday

I will do that later as still there is a lot of time left in my birthday
When is your birthday? There are forum sites that never care to greet their members during their birthdays when in fact their birth dates are written in their profiles.

I too received a badge for the birthday last month for sure.

I too received a badge for the birthday last month for sure.
I can't see the badge in your profile. You can see mine in my profile a cake badge :giggle:. Maybe yours is a different badge image.

Thank you guys for your birthday greetings. You inspire and give me reasons to be happy. Let alone the smiles you embedded virtually in your messages.
It's always great to see you on any site. And happy that we get to see each other on so many sites. You are active and interactive on all of them. It's inspiring.
And I have to wait till next year here to get a birthday badge.

Back