Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Would you like your children to have secrets from you or would you like to know everything?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
At a young age, while children do not even go to school, they are unlikely to have secrets from you, but over time, such events will happen to them that they do not want to tell you about. Would you want them to keep secrets from you or would you try to force them to tell you?

I would love if my children are a lot more comfortable with me and around me to the point that they are able to share everything with me. This way I can better advice them.

Ideally parents like to know each and everything from kids and not all kids will be willing to share all their secrets

I don't want to be the kind of parents that my guardians were to me. I wasn't comfortable to tell them everything about me or my fears because of the way they didn't cultivate a mutual relationship with me.

I want to have children that can tell me everything comfortably without fear and I want to be a mother that can reprimand them in love and not with hatred.

Back