Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Would You Like To Earn Your Living from Online websites?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I think its tough to expect this looking at the low pay rates of all websites and there is no certainty that the websites will pay and they can scam even on the payment day and that will be a big risk so I feel its better to earn online in your free time and no need to make it a full time affair.

Would You Like To Earn Your Living from Online websites?

I would like to earn a living thanks to online sites, but in order to earn so much, I need to learn some skills that I do not currently have. However, this is not my plan, so I am not studying it

I like earning online but I do not want to rely on online sites as my only source of making money. I consider online earning as an extra source of income.

Yes, I would like to make a good amount of money passively through the sites, but I don't want to rely on them totally because they can scam you anytime. I have seen people complaining they are earning less compared to what they used to earn in the past. So you cannot trust them.

Yes, I would like to make a good amount of money passively through the sites, but I don't want to rely on them totally because they can scam you anytime. I have seen people complaining they are earning less compared to what they used to earn in the past. So you cannot trust them.
Very true, there are also cases where the site might stop paying, relying on them as a single source of income might be very challenging.

Indeed, earning online should be something one should count as a side hustle. The proceedings one get from online earnings can be used to offset some bills and expenses. But one should never rely on them.

Most people tend to make the mistake of relying on just working online. There was a woman in my church who refused to start an offline business simply because she was making money online from a networking site. After awhile the site stopped working so she had to start over from square one.

Back