Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Would you be better off alone than in a company?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I am interested in traveling in a company by car because it is much more profitable and interesting, but if I plan to go to a specific place and stay there for a week or two, then I prefer to be alone

I would be better off alone rather than in a company. When I am alone, I enjoy my loneliness. I believe loneliness is more of a feeling than the situation. You can be in a crowd yet remain lonely and you can be alone but you can be surrounded by a crowd in your memories. I like to be alone with my thoughts.

If the company I am going to keep is not made up of people who are worth being in my circle, I would rather be very much comfortable staying on my own and enjoying my privacy all to myself than having people that I cannot rely on to be trustworthy. It's hard to find those you can trust.

If the company I am going to keep is not made up of people who are worth being in my circle, I would rather be very much comfortable staying on my own and enjoying my privacy all to myself than having people that I cannot rely on to be trustworthy. It's hard to find those you can trust.
This is right because there will be no benefit from such people. However, if you are considering a trip to a bar, is it better to go alone or is it possible with people who do not share your opinion, but you can communicate normally and spend just one evening together?

This is right because there will be no benefit from such people. However, if you are considering a trip to a bar, is it better to go alone or is it possible with people who do not share your opinion, but you can communicate normally and spend just one evening together?

There is a special bar where I normally go to drink especially during the weekend because I enjoy going to watch football at the bar. I have some fellow football fans who also come to the bar to watch football as well and we all communicate and discuss several things about football. It's how I enjoy going to drink.

For most long distance journey, I actually prefer traveling alone. I tend to enjoy the peace and quiet I get along the way, and I can also do what I like the way I like it.

Depends. Sometimes I like to be alone. No distractions, no advices. That is mostly when I am sad or too happy. I don't want to be disturbed at all.

I have been a natural loner all through my life. I have not really had that close relationship without my siblings growing up and that caused me to be alone. And my system has adjusted to being alone, so much that I feel very tired of the company or people. I have to stay alone to be able to work optimally.

I prefer driving alone but if on a long trip don't mind having a passenger with me.

I am not a team player and prefer to be alone at all times.

The Internet has been a boon for those who do not want to be with the wrong people. It is easier to find people with the same wavelength.

I really value the importance of being around people, it contributes to a better social life and reduces loneliness. Of course, there are times when it is necessary to have some alone time, but generally I prefer being with people.

Personally, I prefer a balance - having autonomy but also connections with others who challenge me and provide different perspectives. Isolation can lead to stagnation, but being surrounded by too many voices can be overwhelming. The ideal is charting your own course while benefiting from the right kind of company.

I would not like to travel with a company of people. Spending time with friends is fun, but not on a trip. I give preference only to my own husband and later to my children when they grow up and a family vacation will be the best for me

I prefer to have someone's company and this way you don't feel bored and can learn something from other person too

I prefer to be loner for a long traveling and I don't have any close relationship with anyone because most of the people tends be so wicked while most of them have selfish interest and I don't trust anyone

Back