Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Would Iran truly attack Israel?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
Iran has been threatening to attack Israel for about a week now but nothing forth has been happening from that end. Iran are close allies to Russia though while Israel are eternal allies with the United States.

Would Iran attack Israel? Is the fear of the United States making them to have cold feet on attacking Israel?

Iran will definitely attack Israel. They are waiting for arms and ammunition from Russia I guess. I think now no one can stop the war.

With how things are going right now, I believe it's very possible that they would attack Israel anytime from now.

In my opinion, Russia and Iran are the axis of evil. They exchange weapons and they have a lot of weapons. Russia is helping to attack Israel and Iran is helping to attack Ukraine. If they have such plans, it cannot be stopped

In my opinion, Russia and Iran are the axis of evil. They exchange weapons and they have a lot of weapons. Russia is helping to attack Israel and Iran is helping to attack Ukraine. If they have such plans, it cannot be stopped

They have this plan for sure and they will include North Korea and China too in it. They all are same because after this attack South Korea and Taiwan will be attacked on by them.

I only see one thing in this and its business because the USA likes to do that with every country and is interested in selling its ammunition and making money

Does anyone of the commenters above know that no country in the world can surpass United States in terms of military might and technology. Even Russia for all it's noise hasn't been able to conquer Ukraine. America would level Russia in a week. And that is the ally of Israel. The United States has already called a meeting to approve delivery of arms and support to Israel. Let Iran try it.

Does anyone of the commenters above know that no country in the world can surpass United States in terms of military might and technology. Even Russia for all it's noise hasn't been able to conquer Ukraine. America would level Russia in a week. And that is the ally of Israel. The United States has already called a meeting to approve delivery of arms and support to Israel. Let Iran try it.
Are they doing it for free? I am sure they are asking for millions of dollars for those arms and this is some of the other ways through which US makes money

Are they doing it for free? I am sure they are asking for millions of dollars for those arms and this is some of the other ways through which US makes money
The United States doesn't sell arms to Israel. They have a working partnership to always assist Israel in any defence related issues. It is a relationship thing. Israel is like a younger brother to the United States. And they won't let anyone touch them. If Trump was president, I believe America would have invaded Iran by now for even promising to attack Israel but Biden is level headed.

The United States doesn't sell arms to Israel. They have a working partnership to always assist Israel in any defence related issues. It is a relationship thing. Israel is like a younger brother to the United States. And they won't let anyone touch them. If Trump was president, I believe America would have invaded Iran by now for even promising to attack Israel but Biden is level headed.
Not sure but what I know is the USA has sold arms to Ukraine while they were at war Against Russia and they are always doing that

Not sure but what I know is the USA has sold arms to Ukraine while they were at war Against Russia and they are always doing that
I am educating you on international politics and you are telling me not sure. Best thing you should do is to go read up about the bilateral relationship between US and Israel. America doesn't sell weapons to Israel. You can go read that up.

I am educating you on international politics and you are telling me not sure. Best thing you should do is to go read up about the bilateral relationship between US and Israel. America doesn't sell weapons to Israel. You can go read that up.
Ok I will check that but are you sure they did not sell the weapons to Ukraine too when they were at war against Russia

They did attack Israel but they didn't do a very good job of it.

Or did they?

Iran fired a lot of missiles and drones at Israel. These were 99% ineffective. There is a school of thought that this was the plan all along. It was to test the defences, and the response from Israel and her allies. Iran needed to save face by showing they can attack Israel but do their best to not escalate the conflict. They achieve their goals and gathered a vast amount of intelligence on the Israeli defence capability.

Things are getting quite escalated with warnings and threats from both sides. Iran might attack Israel in a full fledged way, but the chances seem slim. It knows very well that the US is going to help Israel. However, it might continue with the sporadic missile attacks and drone attacks. For sure, we don't see any peace coming there in very near future.

Back