Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Working online

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
Working online on small tasks is one of the best and quickest ways to make money. Users can make their own schedule and the work is mostly flexible. Also the tasks aren’t too hectic and the pay varies according to the nature of tasks. To save your time searching for the best sites, we have complied a list of top six websites through which you can earn money.

You didn't mention any of the six sites. It would be nice to hear them.

If you ask me then I am not even earning from 6 LOL

RIF
Db this one
Db of devin
Socialseos
Forum coin

I can't use socialseos due to their payment methods, I really liked that platform. The pay on forumcoin has reduced greatly as well.

I think you should use and have some understanding with another user who can receive Paypal payment and is not interested in the website

I have thought about that before, but I honestly do not have strength for does long process right now. Maybe later on I might choose to do it this way.

I know it can be tough to take someones help although the tasks are quite easy on the website and you can earn decent money

That's true, back then I contacted some persons who had a working PayPal account but none of them agreed to it. Then again for some I would have to give them something for using their account. That's not even the main issue. The main issue is the fact that after doing this PayPal would till take their charges, so what I get won't be reasonable.

There are lots of good sites that pay well. For me, IF, discussion hub, and discussion bucks are the ones that I use to earn a few bucks. I don't have time to register on new sites. But if there is any site that is better than these, I will join that site.

Working Online is indeed very great for that matter. Unfortunately most earning websites wouldn't exceed $0.20 in a single day

That's true. These days you need to work on multiple sites to make a dollar online. I have been using DB and IF and just make $0.35 from these sites daily by working there for an hour together on daily basis.

Online earnings from forums have considerably decreased but hopefully its a temporary phase and we can expect better earning days

Working online is good however, it will be help if you mentioned the six sites. This will help others to earn as well.

I am looking forward to continuing my posting on all websites and will see if I can at least make $30 by the end of the month but I don't think I will make it

Online earnings from forums have considerably decreased but hopefully its a temporary phase and we can expect better earning days

I don't think that rates are going to increase once they are reduced. I doubt if DB will also restore the previous rates. Now a days, it is not easy to earn from DB, like we used to do a few days ago.

Working online has been a viable means for people to earn some extra income from the side. And I know the earnings, no matter how little, has helped some people.

I don't think that rates are going to increase once they are reduced. I doubt if DB will also restore the previous rates. Now a days, it is not easy to earn from DB, like we used to do a few days ago.
As per admin its temporary and they will revert to the previous pay rates once their issue with adsense is cleared

As per admin its temporary and they will revert to the previous pay rates once their issue with adsense is cleared

It's difficult to say what happens after few days. I have already cut down the time spent on DB now a days.

I am not sure how you manage to stay more active then me LOL but its good you are able to spend more time online and have fun

Back