Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

With the advancement of technology, China has now a new robot

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
The robot that the Chinese inventor invented was a robot to help them raise a good farm production, It is the eyes of the robot that navigates medicine from the farm production so they can produce only natural medicine. Apart from the mentioned relevance of the newly invented robot, the Chinese inventor also delves the newly invented robot into ballistics through its sharp eyes only.

I have seen some robots but they are mostly used to help in food stores and restaurants and I guess Japan have already started that

That's a good one on their parts the question is will these robots be accessable to the common masses and will it be something that can be affordable for them as well.

Actually the Chinese and the Japan are so good in those aspects and congratulations to them in making such technology advancements but my country have lost interest on that aspects

The newly invented robot by the Chinese inventor seems expensive. It is simply because of the compact engaged with their robot. It's capability to do ballistic is something fishy. It's sharp eyes can destroy objects and releases something for crop production and medicine from the same crops. It's so overwhelming.

These robots will soon take away jobs of many and most of the companies will buy these robots in place of the work force. This technological advancement will hurt the middle class people.

Only the rich can afford to buy a robot but I know after some years it will will become the trend to utilize a robot in industries, companies, and big businesses. Ordinary businesses cannot afford unless buy through installment. Let's wait for updates on this.

Nothing is strange here. That's the way that the whole world would go. It is very good that China is deploying the robot for positive use that would benefit their entire economy. I hope that more countries follow suit.

Back