Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Will you be watching WWE Royal Rumble tonight?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
The road to WrestleMania 40 starts today with the Royal Rumble! I am very much excited for the Royal Rumble as are my kids too and we can not wait to watch it later on tonight.

Will you be watching the Royal Rumble 2024 tonight? Who do you have as winners for the men's and women's Royal Rumble matches?

No because I have neither a television nor interest in wrestling.

I watched the WWE Royal Rumble last night. It was a very good show even after Vince McMahon RESIGNATION, it didn't affect the show in any negative way. I knew they have planned for Cody Rhodes to win the Royal Rumble back to back. Maybe it's time to let him with a WWE heavyweight championship.

Absolutely, I'll be glued to my screen for the Royal Rumble tonight! It's one of the most exciting events on the WWE calendar. The thrill of seeing new surprise entrants every two minutes, while trying to predict who'll lastingly eliminate the competition, never gets old.

Unfortunately, I don't watch wrestling anymore. Like I always say, I lost interest when I discovered that most of it are usually scripted.

Back