Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Will you be watching The Exorcist: Believer?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
So I found out today that there is a new Exorcist movie being released on October the 6th 2023, just in time for Halloween. The new movie is called The Exorcist: Believer and so far it is looking quite good and a movie that is definitely worth watching this Halloween.

Will you be watching The Exorcist: Believer?

I've watched it and it's not that bad. I would rate it 6.7/10. The Pope's Exorcist was better than it in the plot.

I don't like horror movies that much but I've heard about how good the Exorcist franchise have been. Maybe I'll make out time to watch this new The Exorcist : Believer.

I do want to watch it but I haven't seen it yet.
I'll probably watch it after Christmas with my family.

I'm quite intrigued of "The Exorcist: Believer." As a fan of the original 1973 classic, I'm curious to see how this new installment in the franchise will approach the iconic demonic possession story. I'll likely check it out in theaters to see if it captures the unsettling atmosphere and dread of the first film. It could be a worthy addition to the Exorcist legacy.

Till date I have not watched the movie yet. I do watch horror movies but not that much, so there are a lot of movies I have not watched.

Back