Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why we keep on dreaming when everything in life is dream, vanish after a while?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Dreams are an inherent part of the human experience, and despite the impermanence of life, our minds continue to dream. This paradox highlights the dynamic nature of our consciousness, which constantly seeks meaning and connection. Dreams allow us to process and make sense of our experiences, emotions, and desires, even if they may seem fleeting. They offer a glimpse into our subconscious mind, revealing our deepest fears, desires, and hopes. By embracing our dreams, we can tap into our inner world, finding solace, inspiration, and guidance, even in the face of impermanence.

Dreams important to us, they are part of what makes us who we are.

I believe that dreams are actually what makes life meaningful. Whenever we set a goal for ourselves, and we dream to reach it we feel the sense of fulfillment in our lives.

I hardly have been able to remember dreams after they occur in sleep. But when it comes to having dreams to chase, that's what keeps me going. The moment anyone stops dreaming, that person has intentionally decided to stop growing.

Back