Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why is the capital the most developed city in most countries?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
This question may seem strange to me, but why do most people choose to live in the capital when everyone can stay in their city or move to the one closest to them and develop there and then all cities can be developed equally. What do you think about this and do you agree with me or am I just writing nonsense?

Since it's the capital of the country, there are usually more developments there and opportunities, due to this people tend to go there seeking these opportunities

Because the capital of the country reflects the image of the country, the government of the country gives some extra attention to the development of the capital. And as the capital is more developed, the opportunities for the people are also better than any other city, so most of the people migrate to the capital.

Government is working from the capital and this is why the capital city should be ideal for everyone. Under British rule they used to have 2 capital cities Calcutta now Kolkata and Shimla.

My thought over this is because capital is the heart of the country and also the image too. So the government will put in their best to make it look more beautiful than other places and I guess there are more opportunities over there than the other cities, it also bring in foreigners from other countries to there too.

Back