Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why do your friends like you?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Are you a friendly type of person? There are individuals despite not handsome or pretty but they have many friends and their friends are like that individual. There are many things that people may see in you like your attitude. You might not only be friendly but humble, thoughtful, caring, and have contagious jokes and laughter. When I was a student at the university, my guy classmate had many friends. many always look for him. My friend only stands 4' 10", too short but what makes students like him, is his jokes. When he joked he looked so serious but the listeners almost choked laughing. In my case, my friends like me because I am friendly with a sweet smile and contagious charisma, charrrr. What about you?

I don't make friends by looking at their physical appearance but by their behaviour and their nature. I don't like people who doesn't talk much. I always prefer people who are talkative and indulge me in their jokes and interactions.

I honestly don't know why they like me, but I strongly believe they have their reasons. It could be because I tend to listen to me, it could be because i can be helpful to them when they need my help. I guess the reason is best known to them.

I don't know what they like about me. May be my politeness, honesty, and eagerness to help them whenever they ask me. I always try to help them as much as I can. And these are the qualities people like to have in their friends.

I have many friends corner to corner I go people call me wave their hands or throw a flying kiss. Maybe because I am friendly and smiling person. Reason why I always clients in insurance company as an underwriter and a car seller plus a rock band member.

My friends like me because I always have vibes. There is never a dull moment around me. I am a very lively person. And my friends like me because there is no issue that I always don't have solution to proffer.

There are some people hard to get even a smile hard for them to do. I cannot blame them because there are individual differences and others might not be smiling but deep inside of them there is kindness. We cannot judge them though. While others are of good to vibe others are too shy.

People who are honest, have a sense of humor, and don't take things so seriously are often liked by others. These are the qualities I try to find in people, and they often become my friends if they have them.

I also like to make friendship with individuals who are smiling ,kind, caring, friendly, and are having a sense of humor. I do not like a shy and never talk individual. I will feel awkward on how to start to talk ,whereas those extroverts like me are fun and do joke when there is boredom inside the office.

Back