Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why are you not posting?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Why are you not posting? Show your support and care to the site owner, despite it's not a ptp site, but he's trying to extend his personal money to make us happy, especially to the top 5.

Let's not make the site like a ground zero because there is no Jamboree. We can still share our thoughts and feelings. Let's show our support, especially to those ahead of me.

Let's share what we feel this time or before to make Discussion Hub alive. received_1069840641154167.gif

Last edited:
General discussion boards often struggle because of who their competitors are:

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

To name just three. I prefer forum communities over social media, but that's maybe because I grew up using forums. Trying to get the younger generation into forums is a tough sell.

I am coming here daily and making a few posts. It is not only this site, but my activity has slowed down on all online platforms starting this month. A lot of offline obligations at work with few events coming up. I will pick up my activities on all online platforms from coming week hopefully. I have never been the most active one on any site, but I participate in moderation on all of them. Once I like the forum, I am regular to that.

Al pretty much summed it up well. It's a shame that more and more people are using social media and Discord over forums. I know there's still younger people who prefer to use forums, but they're pretty rare. Social media and Discord are easier for people to join or create, but a lot of people don't understand that any post you make on places like Facebook don't belong to you and can be removed at any time. At least on forums as long as staff are cool, they won't delete your posts unless they break the rules.

I like posting on forums. I learn many things. it is from a forum site that I learned about business and got an offline business because of a forum site not from media.

Like i told @Sanjeev on one of the threads, I have some issues I would be trying to sort out.thats why I haven't been that active here.
there were issues raised by many members here and let us hope these issues will be resolved to be happy again in this site. I missed our activities and our exchanges.

General discussion boards often struggle because of who their competitors are:

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

To name just three. I prefer forum communities over social media, but that's maybe because I grew up using forums. Trying to get the younger generation into forums is a tough sell.
This is true. It’s a lot harder to keep a forum active these days especially with the rise of Reddit and a lot of people using Discord.

I’ll always prefer forums over social media as well. I’ve been posting on forums for the past 20 years and it doesn’t seem like its been that long lol.🤣
I like posting on forums. I learn many things. it is from a forum site that I learned about business and got an offline business because of a forum site not from media.
Nice! What’s your offline business about? Congratulations.

I am not so active on social media platforms. I prefer to spend more of my online time in posting on forums. I find social media with no closed ends and can be very distracting.

I like fora but there are times when the subjects under debate either don't interest me or are not applicable as I don't do them such as driving or romantic/sexual relationships.

Even I would stay away from topics that don't interest me or where I feel that I can't contribute something valuable. I also try to stay away from religion and politics or anything where it might go an ugly way.
Happy that this forum has so many topics. Each one can find something of their interest to get involved in participation.

This is true. It’s a lot harder to keep a forum active these days especially with the rise of Reddit and a lot of people using Discord.

I’ll always prefer forums over social media as well. I’ve been posting on forums for the past 20 years and it doesn’t seem like its been that long lol.🤣

Nice! What’s your offline business about? Congratulations.
For my offline business, I'm selling milk tea business in the mall. It's done through franchising. About my online business, I'm selling printed T-shirts and branded shoes. My offline business is one year old now and my online business it's new. It's 4 months old.

@Scorpion . That's impressive! And if I am not wrong, you also have a job. You are inspiring. Hats off to you! You are wearing so many caps.. and you beautifully manage your time between all of them.

@Scorpion . That's impressive! And if I am not wrong, you also have a job. You are inspiring. Hats off to you! You are wearing so many caps.. and you beautifully manage your time between all of them.
That is right but we are still in the blended mood so I have ample time to post for some minutes on a forum site. All my students are engineering and I have only one preparation which is Physics.,

That is right but we are still in the blended mood so I have ample time to post for some minutes on a forum site. All my students are engineering and I have only one preparation which is Physics.,
Good for you..I too try to come online whenever possible. I am a bit poor at time management. I am constantly trying to get better at it. It's a long way to go.

For my offline business, I'm selling milk tea business in the mall. It's done through franchising. About my online business, I'm selling printed T-shirts and branded shoes. My offline business is one year old now and my online business it's new. It's 4 months old.

I wish you the very best in your business. It is never easy trying to handle two businesses and I know that with time, you will become popular and sell more.

there were issues raised by many members here and let us hope these issues will be resolved to be happy again in this site. I missed our activities and our exchanges.
Yes, I believe everything would turn out well later on.

Straight forward answer is because there is no contest this month so I am not posting here these days.

Yes, I believe everything would turn out well later on.
That's also my belief. Let's just wait and see for the scoring changes that must be accurate.

I wish you the very best in your business. It is never easy trying to handle two businesses and I know that with time, you will become popular and sell more.
Thank you so much Frank.

Straight forward answer is because there is no contest this month so I am not posting here these days.
Yes, that is a big reason for the reduced activities this month. People loose their motto it there is not something to look forward to. Monetary benefits are always a great motivator.

Back