Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why are there negative-minded people?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Negative thinking can stem from various sources and influences like past experiences, environment, cognitive biases, low self-esteem, fear and anxiety, learned behavior, and mental health. It is essential to note that negative thinking is a common experience and that everyone may face moments of negativity at some point. By acknowledging the sources of negative thinking and practicing self-awareness, mindfulness, and positive coping strategies, individuals can work towards shifting their mindset towards a more positive and constructive outlook. Seeking support from mental health professionals, engaging in self-care practices, and surrounding oneself with positivity can also help combat negative thinking and foster a more optimistic and resilient mindset.

Do you have a negative=minded sibling or friend?

I have come across some negative people in the past, I simply just try to limit how much I discuss or associate with them. There will always be negative people cause not everyone have the same mindset.

Actually I think every one has come across negative-minded people but all what you need to do is just limit the way you associated with them is just simple as that

I have come across some negative people in the past, I simply just try to limit how much I discuss or associate with them. There will always be negative people cause not everyone have the same mindset.
I do not like to communicate with negative minded people. It upsets me but I have to understand their individual backgrounds. We need to understand them. Some of them delve with their past experiences that dealt with hurt thus making them refuse to believe. If they only strive , they can outsmart negativity.

When you spend too much time with negative people, they end up influencing you even without you knowing. Over time you will discover that you have more negative thoughts than positive ones.

I think that such people do not deserve to be simply bypassed. They have a reason for this, so if you=they have a negative attitude, it is possible that they are not doing it that way, but some events contributed to it. I didn't have such people around me, but the most important thing I think is to help them and just turn away in order not to be influenced

I never argue with a negative-minded people, it is useless, I will only suffer their annoyance by answering in negative wat]y..It seems they are not happy in their lives. But let us take note about the reasons as to why are they like that opposing us . They need pity but for those who lack patience never sympathize with them.

Back