Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Who would you cosplay as

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Have you ever been to a cosplay party before or a cosplay event? If yes who did you dress as or who would you like to dress as if given the opportunity to attend events like this? Personally I do not have any interest in things like this.

I have not been to such parties, but I would like to dress up as Captain America. At first I thought about a Spider-Man costume, but I understand that a lot of people would be dressed like that, so I changed my mind to Captain America

Lol you did be surprised, there is also a possibility to see a lot of people dress as captain America. Especially now since the avengers movies, his fans has increased.

Lol you did be surprised, there is also a possibility to see a lot of people dress as captain America. Especially now since the avengers movies, his fans has increased.
Sure, a new movie about Captain America will be released. I also really like the Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy movie. And even though Yondu is not a superhero, I would come in his costume because I think he is a very cool character

Sure, a new movie about Captain America will be released. I also really like the Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy movie. And even though Yondu is not a superhero, I would come in his costume because I think he is a very cool character
Yes, I heard the trailer for the new captain America is out, though I haven't watched it. I would have loved to see more of Steve Rogers.

Back