Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Who won the US presidential debate?

Regardless of political affiliations, I think most people agree that President Biden did terrible in this debate. The President was mumbling, at times incoherent, and looked weak..he looked like a disoriented 81 year old man, unable to debate and fight back. Former President Trump seemed to be in control, was very well behaved.. even though he continued to spread multiple falsehoods throughout the night.

Regardless of political affiliations, I think most people agree that President Biden did terrible in this debate. The President was mumbling, at times incoherent, and looked weak..he looked like a disoriented 81 year old man, unable to debate and fight back. Former President Trump seemed to be in control, was very well behaved.. even though he continued to spread multiple falsehoods throughout the night.
Do you feel like Biden should step down as a candidate?

Do you feel like Biden should step down as a candidate?
Yes, I do. We have to be realistic here, Biden is 81 years old and no matter how much experience he has, he is getting older and weaker and I don't believe his cognitive skills will improve as he gets older.

Yes, I do. We have to be realistic here, Biden is 81 years old and no matter how much experience he has, he is getting older and weaker and I don't believe his cognitive skills will improve as he gets older.
I didn't get the impression Biden's performance was that bad, even though he probably has dementia. In fact, Trump only looked good cause he turned off "the punk act".

My wise opinion is that he should step down because he's growing older. Is it not time to allow the youths to make a change in the country or are they not interested in politics?

My wise opinion is that he should step down because he's growing older. Is it not time to allow the youths to make a change in the country or are they not interested in politics?
That's the same thing that is happening in my country. Great grand dads wanting to be presidents at all costs.
For the debate, I heard that Trump floored Biden. I always know Trump to be an articulate man.

That's the same thing that is happening in my country. Great grand dads wanting to be presidents at all costs.
For the debate, I heard that Trump floored Biden. I always know Trump to be an articulate man.
The worst part of the matter is that death is very far from the old papas. I have wanted the youths to take over. If Trump will do well, may he win then.

Back