Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which website do you visit most often?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
During the day, I use many sites for earning money online and not only, but I think that these are not the sites that I visit most often. Most likely, it is artificial intelligence bots

The site that I have been visiting the most lately is Discussion Bucks. It is one site that I consider to be very educating and one can earn something from the site too. I see you @deucher are very acting on Discussion Bucks too.

The sites I visit most often are the sites I earn from. I don't really have time to do anything else online, unless I am making a research or something like that.

I have to admit I am known to visit discussionhub.net every single day :)

I really cannot decide which sites I visit the most between discussion hub and nairaland. Nairaland is a blog that I go to to read the latest news and stay updated with the current events, but I also visit discussion hub very frequently too and now I don't know which one I visit the most.

The website I find myself on most frequently is Reddit. As an endless trove of niche communities, interesting discussions, and up-to-date news across countless topics, Reddit manages to constantly keep me engaged and learning new things.

Youtube is the place that I spend most of my leisure time, love it!

I think YouTube should also count. It is also a site as well and has it's app.

I mostly use discussion hub, discussion bucks, IF. These are all forums where I earned a bit of money.

Forum Coin is that website that I keep checking all the day even if I am not posting on the website.

I often visit YouTube channel and Netflix most regular

I think YouTube should also count. It is also a site as well and has it's app.
Okay then. That means YouTube is not among my list of most visited websites because I don't visit it often.

Same here I do not make use of YouTube unless I am trying to research certain things or I am trying to learn something online.

I like forum coin a lot and its one website that I check daily and also post comments

These days I am visiting this website discussion hub often as I have liked this website and would like to participate daily in the discussions.

Discussion Hub is the site these days where I spend most of my time. I used to visit DB a few days ago, but these days it has been slow because of the decreased pay rates. I hope things get settled there soon, and I may devote more time to that site.

I visit YouTube most often and I really enjoy the platform very well

I don't know exactly which website I visit the most during the day, but I spend a lot of time on the pages of payment services such as PayPal, or I spend a lot of time checking my own e-mail

I think mostly I used to visit YouTube I think its my favorite website to stream movies every day

Back