Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which topics do you avoid when you talk with someone for the first time? Which topics are safe?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't like to talk about Politics or their political views and I guess talking about movies and sports or recent events is best or even about weather.

Which topics do you avoid when you talk with someone for the first time? Which topics are safe?

I can actually talk about anything even if am meeting the person for the first time, as long as the person is comfortable, which is why I usually let them take the lead in the discussion.

Same here. I don't know about the politicians and don't like talking about the politics. I have mentioned this on one of my posts here.

Politics is one thing I would never talk about cause I don't follow up with the latest happenings, and I feel it is a very sensitive topic.

As of me l usually avoid to tell the people about my life especially on the negative side of the life. I really avoid to mentioning anything with regards to my personal life for that matter. I really don't like lamenting to the people.

Back