Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which one is PUBG mobile or Call Of Duty mobile

ihsan007

Off The Mark

Reaction score
which one is PUBG mobile or Call Of Duty mobile

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 0
I will go with PUBG because I have played it a few times before.

I haven't tried any of these but if I need to choose one then it will be PUBG

I haven't tried any of these but if I need to choose one then it will be PUBG
Do you have any specific reason for choosing this one or is it a random selection?

For me is PUBG mobile because it's very interesting to play

I am still to play any of these but if I need to choose a game from both to play for some time then I will go for PUBG because its more popular

I will go with PUBG because I have played it a few times before.
They are both great games and I played them all and i enjoyed playing them the way I hope so and like no others but I cannot make a choice between them

They are both great games and I played them all and i enjoyed playing them the way I hope so and like no others but I cannot make a choice between them
Hmm but is call of duty a first person shooter game where only the gun shows, or is it like PUBG where you can see the whole body of the character you are controlling?

Hmm but is call of duty a first person shooter game where only the gun shows, or is it like PUBG where you can see the whole body of the character you are controlling?
Off course yes It was also like pubg mobile where you call see the whole body of the character you are controlling you can check it out

Off course yes It was also like pubg mobile where you call see the whole body of the character you are controlling you can check it out
Okay then, am definitely going to add that to the list of games I want to try when I finally get my new phone. Maybe then I can decide which is better between PUBG and COD

Okay then, am definitely going to add that to the list of games I want to try when I finally get my new phone. Maybe then I can decide which is better between PUBG and COD
Alright then I recommend you will come across the comment posted positive reviews on COD

Back