Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which mobile game is the best

Which is comes to which mobile game is the best I doubt there is any. It is usually based on each person's perspective. While call of duty is an awesome game, to some it might not be so great. So it depends on personal taste.

I'm not an heavy gamer so I can't really decide which one is the best. But from my little experience, I will go with mini militia. The game was addictive I almost stayed up all night playing with my friends.

I don't play games much on my mobile phone. I used to play Temple Run a few years ago and have stopped playing it now. A few years ago, I started playing Candy Crush Saga, and in these years, I have reached the 5k level, which I think is too much, and now I am at the levels that seem to be difficult to clear.

It all depends on your preference. I do not play a lot of games on my mobile phone but I have played games like Minecraft, Ginshen Impact, PUBG, etc. on my phone. Currently, O play Asphalt Legends 9 and I really like this car racing game

Asphalt legends 9 is indeed a legend. All the asphalt series are pretty good to be honest. It was the first racing game I played on mobile and its still my favorite.

I don't play games much on my mobile phone. I used to play Temple Run a few years ago and have stopped playing it now. A few years ago, I started playing Candy Crush Saga, and in these years, I have reached the 5k level, which I think is too much, and now I am at the levels that seem to be difficult to clear.
Ah, you made me remember those games that were in vogue those years. I played temple run 1 and 2 a lot that time 😃. My mum and my sister were obsessed with candy crush.

I didn't really play temple run that much, I actually preferred subway suffers a lot more than temple run.

I didn't really play temple run that much, I actually preferred subway suffers a lot more than temple run.
I preferred temple run though. Probably because it had more corners and more lanes to switch over to, thus increasing the adventurous experience 🙂

The number of times I played temple run was not even up to ten times if am not mistaken, probably that's why I didn't develop love for it.

The number of times I played temple run was not even up to ten times if am not mistaken, probably that's why I didn't develop love for it.
Just 10 times? Lol. I could play it for half a day nonstop. I used to steal my mum's Tecno M3 to play it that time 🤣

I have played the two games temple run and Subway surfer the most. Still my kids play them sometimes.

I remember back then me and my friends would do competitions on who has the highest score on each run on subway suffers.

I remember back then me and my friends would do competitions on who has the highest score on each run on subway suffers.
We used to do that too. Actually, me and my siblings will take turn playing, when one person loses, he passes the phone to another!

Yes that is how it was done. It would be nice to if they had a muti player system as well though.

Yes that is how it was done. It would be nice to if they had a muti player system as well though.
I guess technological advancement has not been rampant as at back then. Even still it was fun to take turns playing.

It's not too late for them to add such features though, they can make an update for this, anyways it manly depends on the game company.

It's not too late for them to add such features though, they can make an update for this, anyways it manly depends on the game company.
I'm not so sure about that, I don't think there are a lot of people that play those kind of games as compared to before. I can't even remember the last time I played temple run or Subway surfer.

True but with an update like that it might create a new spark, people might want to try it again. And though not like before, but there are still few persons who still play them.

True but with an update like that it might create a new spark, people might want to try it again. And though not like before, but there are still few persons who still play them.
Now the question is are they ready to do those kinds of upgrade I'm the game? I really don't think so, they must have moved on to developing new games.

Featured Articles

Back