Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which is the sportiest country in the world?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
If we need to give the tag to a country for being the sporties then who do you think will win it hands down?

According to me it would be USA as they are the finest and always do well in the Olympics.

I think the USA and China are two countries that can be given this title. China has improved a lot in the recent time, and the day is not far when China will take over the USA. They work hard on their players.

China is always in the top 3 because their government invest in it's athletes and they are committed to do something for their country.

Not only China, Japan is also one of the countries that has expertise in some of the sports. They don't play all the sports, but whatever the sports in which they participate, they do well.

Japan is not in the top 3 or Am not aware of their medal tally of previous Olympics but China is always ahead in Asia and world

Japan is no 2 in Asia and they do well in most of the sports and was no 3 in this Olympics medal tally.

What about the last to last Olympics? I never noticed Japan doing well that they can compete with China

We are talking about the improvement? In the last Olympics, India's performance was better than this Olympics. Japanese are good at diving, swimming, gymnastics, and many other sports in which we don't participate. Japanese are well trained and disciplined, which helps them to win.

If we need to give the tag to a country for being the sporties then who do you think will win it hands down?

According to me it would be USA as they are the finest and always do well in the Olympics.

Yes you are right they are good at Olympics game's only in some other major competitions their performance was poor both USA, CHINA, and JAPAN

Back