Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which is the most funny secret of yours nobody know?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
One of my funniest secrets is that whenever I'm home alone, I like to put on an impromptu concert for my pets. I'll sing along dramatically to my favorite songs, using a hairbrush as a microphone and dancing around the living room. It's my own little private concert hall where I can be as goofy and over-the-top as I want without anyone judging me. My cats just stare at me like I've lost my mind, but at least they're an appreciative audience!"

Which is the most funny secret of yours nobody know?

Haha you want to use this thread to find out our secrets! Well I have a small one to share. Whenever I am walking alone on the road and I see a bottle of water, the footballer in kicks in and I would want to kick it. And guess what, I always ended up kicking the bottle!

Before going to bed, I thank the lounge for having me and bid it and its contents goodnight.

I guess for me it's the fact that in my mind I run a TV channel where thousands of people are subscribed to, the movies I watch are the contents we show in my channel 😂😂

Nothing wrong with that, mate, it shows a great imagination.

Respecting what I said earlier, I even have a closedown speech I wrote for the occasion.

Nothing wrong with that, mate, it shows a great imagination.

Respecting what I said earlier, I even have a closedown speech I wrote for the occasion.
Do you give different close down speeches for each day or do you simply say the same thing day after day.

I say the same thing for convenience, it goes like this:
' The time has come to wind down and read the closing message. Thank you for having me. I now bid you goodnight and good morning. But before I go, I would just like to offer some worthy advice. Never back down, never compromise and let nothing break your stride. Respect the environment, be good to animals and check that your doors and windows are secure for it's the one night you forget that they COME (emphasis on this word). Take care, God bless you and once more I bid you goodnight and good morning'.

I also add 'Good weekend' on Fridays and 'Good week ahead' on Sundays.

I say the same thing for convenience, it goes like this:
' The time has come to wind down and read the closing message. Thank you for having me. I now bid you goodnight and good morning. But before I go, I would just like to offer some worthy advice. Never back down, never compromise and let nothing break your stride. Respect the environment, be good to animals and check that your doors and windows are secure for it's the one night you forget that they COME (emphasis on this word). Take care, God bless you and once more I bid you goodnight and good morning'.

I also add 'Good weekend' on Fridays and 'Good week ahead' on Sundays.
Lol that's really funny though but at the same time kind of cool 😉

For me l would like to cut my finger nails using my tooth when l am all alone.

For me l would like to cut my finger nails using my tooth when l am all alone.
I don't even remember when I had to use a proper nail cutter for my nails. It seems my teeth has been doing the job very well. I don't think I really can help it.

I do not have a funny secret. I have secrets about personal things but no one knows about them. I am good at keeping secrets.,

I am really poor at keeping secrets. I would find myself exposing them to people indirectly.

Do you give different close down speeches for each day or do you simply say the same thing day after day.
I mostly say the same thing every now and then.

My friend has a funny secret that she disclosed to me and it was so funny that every time am sad, I recall that funny secret, and my mood swings to happiness.

Back