Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which is the most expensive area to live in your city? Who lives there?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We have a few posh areas in our city and they are most expensive for houses. I have my cousins in that part and they are staying there for over a decade now.

In my city almost all the places are expensive, the cost of living has skyrocket. Yes there are some government residential areas, but the cost of living there is pretty much the same thing with other areas.

We have a few posh areas in our city and they are most expensive for houses. I have my cousins in that part and they are staying there for over a decade now.

They must be very rich. They inherited the house from their parents or bought it.? I used to live in an area that was a commercial area after a few years, and we had to shift to another place, and rates of that place have increased beyond a limit now.

These days even the places that was once cheap are now becoming very expensive. In my country there is no cheap place to stay any longer.

Back