Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which is better PUBG mobile or Free Fire

ihsan007

Off The Mark

Reaction score
which is better PUBG mobile or Free Fire

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
I will go for PUBG because its so much popular among all age groups

I believe I have played a little of free fire and PUBG. My choice would be PUBG. What I am curious about is fortnite vs PUBG which is better. I would really like to try fortnite.

Ohhh really it’s hard to make a choice but i will choose pubg mobile for me it’s the best and i really enjoyed playing it

I have been seeing some PUBG videos recently, it seems they have done a lot of upgrades and added so many new features. Maybe one of these days I might try playing it again, but that would be probably when I get a new phone.

I haven't played both till now but If I happen to try then I will go for PUBG as its already so popular

Indeed PUBG is extremely popular, even collaborating with phone brands like itel, Tecno and so on. I still want to try fortnite though. I have heard so much about it so I would love to try it.

I cannot say because I have never played both these games but my kids say PUBG is a better game.

I prefer PUBG mobile rather than free fire because it's really good and it's becoming more reality when you're playing it

Right now, PUBG is a lot more popular compared to free fire. It seems a lot of people prefer PUBG more than the other.

Back