Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which country would you most like to travel to?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Japan is the country I dream of traveling to! I'm fascinated by its unique blend of traditional and modern culture, from vibrant Tokyo streets to serene gardens and temples. I long to experience the warm hospitality, indulge in delicious cuisine, and relax in natural hot springs. The cherry blossom season, colorful festivals, and stunning landscapes only add to the allure. Japan, here I come! (Hopefully soon!)

I wouldn't mind traveling to New Zealand because of its beautiful landscapes and sceneries which are pleasing to look at. I've only been seeing all of those in movies but I would like to visit in person and see them first hand.

I don't have a specific country in mind, but I think Iceland would be a fresh start. Then I can start visiting other countries one by one.

There are lots of beautiful countries in the world, but I would like to travel to New Zealand and Sweden. I have heard they are beautiful countries. I pray to God that my wish will be fulfilled in the future. I would like to know the budget to travel to both countries. If anyone knows,?

I would like to know the budget to travel to both countries. If anyone knows,?
A roundtrip ticket in the off season from India to Sweden would probably cost you abut $1,000 U.S., and to New Zealand about $1,250 U.S..

A roundtrip ticket in the off season from India to Sweden would probably cost you abut $1,000 U.S., and to New Zealand about $1,250 U.S..

And what will be the total cost for a week for New Zealand and Sweden?

I always wanted to visit Japan, but I don't have the money. One of my old online friends spent a month in Japan and it cost her $10k and that's waaaaaaaaaay out of my price range.

Actually, Portugal is one of my list! I feel a strong connection with the little one from the Iberian Peninsula.

I always wanted to visit Japan, but I don't have the money. One of my old online friends spent a month in Japan and it cost her $10k and that's waaaaaaaaaay out of my price range.

I've read that Japan is an extremely costly country. In order to save money on accommodation my older brother stated that they stayed in a remote section of Japan (I can't recall the city they visited). I know it's out of my budget's reach, but I still want to go there.

And what will be the total cost for a week for New Zealand and Sweden?
How could I know that? I don't know what your lifestyle is. Are you going to stay in a 4 star hotel or in a plastic tent? Are you going to eat in fancy restaurant or in a cafeteria.? Are you going to rent a car or a bicycle? Are you going to be drinking like a fish and hiring hookers?....Don't know. LOL

How could I know that? I don't know what your lifestyle is. Are you going to stay in a 4 star hotel or in a plastic tent? Are you going to eat in fancy restaurant or in a cafeteria.? Are you going to rent a car or a bicycle? Are you going to be drinking like a fish and hiring hookers?....Don't know. LOL
He probably thought that you are a travel agent, lol. Thorough research should be carried out to determine if he can go ahead with it.

I thought when he knows about the fare he also must be knowing about the other expenses too. Anyways I will try to find out the details on the net.

I thought when he knows about the fare he also must be knowing about the other expenses too. Anyways I will try to find out the details on the net.
I found out about the fares when I spent 10 seconds on Google.

Some of the countries that I would like to visit some day are China (mainland as well as Tibet), Vietnam, Maldives, Greece, France, etc. If I make a list of countries I want to visit the list would become very long but probably I would never be able to explore these countries because of lack of funds.

@Angela that's true. I also would like to visit almost all countries, but my pocket doesn't allow it. Being in a developing country, we don't earn well. Inflation is increasing day by day to the extent that even our basic requirements are met with difficulty.

One of the countries I would love to go to is Spain. I love to visit the famous and historic city of Madrid. Another country that I would love to see is Trinidad and Tobago. Lots of tourism attractions there.

There are many countries which i want to travel to but due to lack of financial stability i have to wait and see how it will goes to be able to go to some part of the word and see what life is all about

There are many countries which i want to travel to but due to lack of financial stability i have to wait and see how it will goes to be able to go to some part of the word and see what life is all about

I agree. It all depends on money; who won't want to travel to different places? I would love to go to Switzerland, but I know it's an expensive country, and my pocket won't allow me to visit it. Therefore, I prefer to travel within my country only. India itself is a big country, and it will take time and money for me to explore my whole country.

Japan is the country I dream of traveling to! I'm fascinated by its unique blend of traditional and modern culture, from vibrant Tokyo streets to serene gardens and temples. I long to experience the warm hospitality, indulge in delicious cuisine, and relax in natural hot springs. The cherry blossom season, colorful festivals, and stunning landscapes only add to the allure. Japan, here I come! (Hopefully soon!)

You have a great choice but I will be likely to start with Saudi Arabia in other to perform pilgrim

Back