Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which color do you think represents innovation?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The color that represents innovation to me is electric blue! Its vibrant, dynamic hue embodies the cutting-edge spirit of innovation, evoking feelings of excitement, creativity, and forward thinking. Electric blue symbolizes the spark of new ideas, the thrill of discovery, and the courage to challenge the status quo. It's the color of pioneering minds, trailblazing technologies, and bold breakthroughs that shape the future.

I don't really know about that. What part of blue depicts innovation, if I may ask? Because I can't see to link them, no matter how hard I try.

Hmmm I honestly don't think there is a specific color that represent these. Any color can be used for innovation.

I never thought specifically on these lines. But the first colour that came to my mind when I read the title was blue. And it's more to do with the prejudice that we have. Most of the times we see, ideas or thoughts depicted as a lighting bulb and it is mostly blue. So, that popped up in my mind

I think it's a gray color. This is mostly due to the fact that most devices are of this color, but for me it is a very difficult color, because to create it you need a mixture of different colors and this reflects innovation - something new

I think it's a gray color. This is mostly due to the fact that most devices are of this color, but for me it is a very difficult color, because to create it you need a mixture of different colors and this reflects innovation - something new
That's a very beautiful perspective you have brought. Grey or black is actually blend of all the colours. And a lot of things go blending for any innovation and new creation. I like the way you have perceived it. I could never think of it in that way

I think the colour that depicts innovation is purple. It is most times associated with creativity. And creativity is the bedrock on which innovation is built.

Back