Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which color do you associate with luxury?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The color I associate with luxury is gold. Its rich, opulent hue evokes feelings of sophistication, elegance, and refinement. Gold represents the finest things in life, from lavish jewelry to extravagant decor. Its warm, shimmering tone exudes wealth, prestige, and exclusivity, making it the perfect symbol of luxury and indulgence. Whether it's a golden watch or a gilded frame, gold always makes a statement of high-end style and sumptuous living.

That would be color silver and color gold. It is worthy of not that this are not actually colors but it is because of their appearance that is why we have the color silver and the color gold. Isn't that the case. I'm not sure silver and gold are recognized as official colors.

Any color can be associated with luxury, it all depends on how you make use of it. Though gold is the most obvious color.

Everyone associates luxury with the color gold, and this is understandable because gold is very expensive. However, in addition to golden ,wealth, I also associate the color blue

Back