Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which color do you associate with happiness?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The color I associate with happiness is yellow! Its bright, sunny hue is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, instantly lifting my mood and filling me with warmth. Yellow represents optimism, hope, and joy, reminding me of smiley faces, sunflowers, and happy memories. Whether it's a bouquet of daffodils or a yellow sundress, this vibrant color always puts a smile on my face and makes me feel carefree and joyful!

Indeed, color yellow is the perfect reflection of happiness! While I was young there's a cartoon about the sun I used to watch, and I saw how the sun was animated to be smiling always.

Yes yellow is a good color, I believe another color should be sky blue, it's usually nice to see a clear blue sky.

For me it is a light green color. Because green is nature and nature is freedom, accordingly, freedom contributes to happiness. In my opinion, this is a good logic and this color really emphasizes happiness

Back