Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Where are you now?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I was stunned when someone texted me today asking me where I was. I said, is this a prank? There was no reply but after a few minutes, the texter said sorry. He told me his girlfriend told him she was in church but it was almost 12, and his girlfriend was still not home. That was something fishy. I no longer entertained the message. It might be a text from a criminal. I put off my cellar phone and may change the sim card later when I go to the mall.

In your opinion, what do you think was the motive of that unknown man?

I am just leaving a repair shop😥😡 my power bank had some issues, the best option would have been to buy a new one but I wasn't planning on this at all. I had to go for repair. They had to fix in a totally different panel, which ment some parts of the power bank was disfigured.

I am just leaving a repair shop😥😡 my power bank had some issues, the best option would have been to buy a new one but I wasn't planning on this at all. I had to go for repair. They had to fix in a totally different panel, which ment some parts of the power bank was disfigured.
I hope your power bank got fixed but you better buy a new power bank. It is cheaper. If you are only near, I will give you my power banks. I have four power banks not used since. They are all new. I am using two mobile phones and can charge one of them in the car while driving.

I was at home the whole day. I am on the fast as we have a festival here. I was wondering who could be this person who texted you. What could be his motive? I don't think a person without a motive can ask you about your location. You must be careful in the future.

Sorry you always get these messages. I have never received any probably because these scammers know I have nothing in my bank 😂

She doesn't get this message always but today only she got the message. You must read the post carefully first.

Maybe I didn't noticed but why you posted your today's routine in your comment when it was never asked in the thread?

Read the title of the thread and tell what does it say?

Does that mean we just need to read the title of the thread and start replying? This title was misleading

I hope your power bank got fixed but you better buy a new power bank. It is cheaper. If you are only near, I will give you my power banks. I have four power banks not used since. They are all new. I am using two mobile phones and can charge one of them in the car while driving.
Oh wow, over here light is an issue, so having a power bank is extremely important. Yes am definitely going to buy a new one, but for now I don't have that cash. I have spent too much this period.

Yes, it's better to have a power bank when there is an issue with the power supply at your place. I have a power bank, but I don't use it much. I use it when I go on a trip to the mountains, where there is always an issue of power supply, and a power bank helps.

Oh wow, over here light is an issue, so having a power bank is extremely important. Yes am definitely going to buy a new one, but for now I don't have that cash. I have spent too much this period.
I understand your urgent need of a power bank there is aways power interruptions in Nigeria. Hoping it will be fixed by the electrification companies or your government to mandate the electric companies to minimize blackouts that hamper people to work in haste. It is so stressing and annoying if the current is always not available.

I understand your urgent need of a power bank there is aways power interruptions in Nigeria. Hoping it will be fixed by the electrification companies or your government to mandate the electric companies to minimize blackouts that hamper people to work in haste. It is so stressing and annoying if the current is always not available.
Indeed it is extremely annoying and frustrating but anyways I hope it gets better in the future.

Back