Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When my pet pig was butchered I cried Iike a baby

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I have a pet pig named Rondee. I name him Rondee from my ex name. I love my pet. He's chubby like my ex Ron. 😁I hugged my pet every morning and evening and he oinks, oinks nonestop. He was allowed to enter home. That time we had a three storey home and Rondee only reached the ground floor. There were times he slipped because of our shiny and slippery tiled floor difficult for his cute feet to roam around. He just laid down on the floor.

When the bf of my sister visited her, he was so shocked to see my pet pig lying handsomely on the shiny floor.

When my pet was two years old someone came to our house, I was so innocent, that man bought my pet and butchered him in our lawn. I sobbed and shouted. I saw my pet pig cried and saw his tears falling while looking at me like asking for help. 😭. I was 13 that time and got a bf at 12 . 😩

Haha it must have been really painful back then, but you had a pet pig? How did you cope with taking care of it? I use to see movies and cartoons where they have pigs as pets, but have never seen one in real life.

Oh really in my beliefs or religion it was prohibited to cry or feel sympathy when you are slaughtering animals all what you have to do was make sure you object you are using to Sharp in order to slaughter it so fast.

Oh really in my beliefs or religion it was prohibited to cry or feel sympathy when you are slaughtering animals all what you have to do was make sure you object you are using to Sharp in order to slaughter it so fast.
Wow over here it's not really a belief though but we try not to get attached to anything we plan on eating in the future. There was a time my mom got too attached to a goat, we had to dash it out.

Haha it must have been really painful back then, but you had a pet pig? How did you cope with taking care of it? I use to see movies and cartoons where they have pigs as pets, but have never seen one in real life.
It was so painful to me and didn't eat for two days because of loneliness. I missed pet pig until this time I cannot forget his loving eyes and cute feet 😢. We had a houseboy who fed all animals at home.

It was so painful to me and didn't eat for two days because of loneliness. I missed pet pig until this time I cannot forget his loving eyes and cute feet 😢. We had a houseboy who fed all animals at home.
Lol have you ever thought about getting another pig pet now or have you lost interest in taking care of pets.

Lol have you ever thought about getting another pig pet now or have you lost interest in taking care of pets.
No, I only have a pet cat. We're in the province when I had a pet pig. It's not allowed in the city. It's banned by the city government through the city health department. It creates a foul smell. In the province we had a houseboy and a house help girl. This time no one to hire.

No, I only have a pet cat. We're in the province when I had a pet pig. It's not allowed in the city. It's banned by the city government through the city health department. It creates a foul smell. In the province we had a houseboy and a house help girl. This time no one to hire.
Yes I am well aware of that, that's why I was really surprised when you said you had a pig as a pet. I know taking care of them can be pretty demanding.

Yes I am well aware of that, that's why I was really surprised when you said you had a pig as a pet. I know taking care of them can be pretty demanding.
My pet pig also wore a diaper he he good enough for him. At first, he disliked it but later he got used to it without anymore complaining. My parents just ride on my hobby liking to pet animals of all sorts even a lizard,lol.

My pet pig also wore a diaper he he good enough for him. At first, he disliked it but later he got used to it without anymore complaining. My parents just ride on my hobby liking to pet animals of all sorts even a lizard,lol.
Yes he was probably uncomfortable with it just as babies are usually uncomfortable with napkins and diapers.

Yes he was probably uncomfortable with it just as babies are usually uncomfortable with napkins and diapers.
My neighbors laughed at me when I showed to them my pet pig wearing a diaper. They said that I might be struck with lightning,lol I said, there is no malice of it. I just want to avoid bad smells on our ground especially, since my pet Rondee always lays down on our shiny floor.

My neighbors laughed at me when I showed to them my pet pig wearing a diaper. They said that I might be struck with lightning,lol I said, there is no malice of it. I just want to avoid bad smells on our ground especially, since my pet Rondee always lays down on our shiny floor.
Lol i also had to picture a pig with diapers running around, it was so funny. But it's definitely the best way to avoid the smell and all.

That's very amazing for that matter. I have never seen that a pig wearing a diaper.

That's very amazing for that matter. I have never seen that a pig wearing a diaper.
That was funny indeed. Anyone cannot avoid to laugh insanely once see my pet pig wearing a diaper 🤣. But it was better that way than letting Rondee pee and poop in the shiny wala. He liked to sleep inside home because the floor is so cool.

Back