Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your greatest accomplishment?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Over the years, I am pretty sure we have all been able to accomplish something no matter how small it is or big. What's your greatest accomplishment? For me, one of them is starting my own business. Though I still have a long way to go though.

I think that my biggest accomplishment is that now I live alone and support myself. Some of my brothers still ask for help from their parents and some even live with them in the house, but I am glad that I can live the way I want

I think that my biggest accomplishment is that now I live alone and support myself. Some of my brothers still ask for help from their parents and some even live with them in the house, but I am glad that I can live the way I want
That's some serious accomplishment, it's not easy living alone, especially now with how the economy is right now.

Actually my you are right my biggest accomplishment was I am once an successful football academy player I played a lot of competitions and we won many trophies

Actually my you are right my biggest accomplishment was I am once an successful football academy player I played a lot of competitions and we won many trophies
Wow that's impressive, when was that and why did you stop? Or are you still playing football.

Wow that's impressive, when was that and why did you stop? Or are you still playing football.
[/QUOTE
Yes I am still playing football but not as an academy player because I tend to focus on my study's rather than playing football

My greatest achievement would be the fact that I have been able to build a business that has stood strong. It wasn't easy to achieve this because the odds were against me. Never took any loans but I built it. I am always pleased with that.

Back