Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of vacation (beach, city, outdoors, etc.) and why?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of vacation is a beach vacation - there's something about the sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean that's just so relaxing. I love it because it's a great way to unwind and recharge, and it's always a fun adventure with friends and family.
What's your favorite type of vacation (beach, city, outdoors, etc.) and why?

I like going to the beach too, mainly because it is an outdoor activity and I love outdoor activities. The problem is having to travel some distance, because there's no beach in the city I stay 😥

Due to my busy schedule and the cost of going on a vacation at the moment, I have never really been to one. I would like to try all though so I can properly decide on which is best for me.

I love the beach. This is probably due to the fact that I have been to the beach twice and I really liked it. I like walking barefoot on hot sand. I feel that at this moment I am very relaxed

Outdoors, city and beach are all the type of vacation I can go if I have the finances. My favourite type of vacation is going to the beach. The sound of waves hits differently on me, it helps me more to rewind. It's more fun when I am there with my family or loved ones.

Outdoors, city and beach are all the type of vacation I can go if I have the finances. My favourite type of vacation is going to the beach. The sound of waves hits differently on me, it helps me more to rewind. It's more fun when I am there with my family or loved ones.
That's pretty nice, the last time I went to the beach was when I was still small with my parents. Then there was one time in school I strolled down to a sea shore.

Actually even me I prefer beach vacation because I like the smell of the ocean at we play beach football with my friends and swim a lot then after all we used to make so pictures for a memory

I like beaches, but because we don't have a beach nearby, we don't plan them often. I prefer to go to the mountains because of the weather there. I prefer cold weather and like to witness snowfall, and that could be done only in the mountains.

Back