Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of music/movie/book?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
When it comes to music, I'm a big fan of classic rock from the 60s and 70s bands like The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. For movies, I gravitate towards thought-provoking dramas and documentaries, but also enjoy a good comedy from time to time. And for books, I have a soft spot for literary fiction and complex character-driven novels, but I'll read just about any genre. Variety is the spice of life when it comes to art and entertainment!

I don't have a favorite, but I normally enjoy listening to Gospel songs, especially the worship types. As for movies, I enjoy watching movies a lot. Though I normally prefer action, fantasy or supernatural mixed with romance, I don't mind watching any kind of movie, the most important thing for me is that it has a good storyline.

I like to listen to pop music because the choice here is much bigger. Among the films, I like the action genre the most because it is also very large and it is very easy to find a film. And from books, I like to read fiction because a book is for relaxation and I want to read educational books

I love the Harry Potter series, both the movie and the books. Actually I watched the movie first then it was later I realized that they have the books too. So I read them all, over and over again.

Back