Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of drink (coffee, tea, soda, etc.) and why do you like it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of drink is coffee - there's something about the smell and taste that just wakes me up and gets me going. I love it because it's a great way to start the day, and it's always a comforting pick-me-up.
What's your favorite type of drink (coffee, tea, soda, etc.) and why do you like it?

I prefer tea to all the other options, for health reasons of course. Qualified doctors specifically mentioned that I should stay away from soda. And I don't really like coffees like that, so that leaves us with tea.

When it comes to favorite drinks, I like any soft drinks like fruit juice, coca cola and the likes. I also take tea though, so I guess it's safe to say my favorite drink depends on what I feel like at the moment.

I prefer ginger tea. I can consume tea at any time. But over the past few years, my taste for the same has decreased because of my being diagnosed as diabetic. Since then, I have had to take tea without sugar, and you know how it tastes without it.

My favorite type of drink among listed was coffee

I prefer ginger tea. I can consume tea at any time. But over the past few years, my taste for the same has decreased because of my being diagnosed as diabetic. Since then, I have had to take tea without sugar, and you know how it tastes without it.
Oh, tea without sugar taste very blunt no doubt, but it is for your health. If it was me, I would stay away from taking tea all together. But then, tea is good too

I prefer tea and it's my go-to drink even in summers and it does makes me feel energized but these days I am preferring Lemon tea too

I love natural juice. As a child, my parents always made homemade juice because we had a lot of apple trees and we had a lot of apples. Mother baked pies with apples and made a lot of juice

My favorite type of drink is coffee - there's something about the smell and taste that just wakes me up and gets me going. I love it because it's a great way to start the day, and it's always a comforting pick-me-up.
Keep up the good work 💪

My favourite type of drink is tea. It has been long I take tea and I am longing for it. I love the tea that are very thick and hot. Tea is also a way of starting your day. I always feel agile after taking tea.

My favorite type of drink was coffee I love taking it most of the time because it doesn't have effect on me and sometimes I take it as my breakfast because it's motivates me

Back