Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of animal and why are you drawn to it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of animal is dogs - I just love their loyalty and affection. I'm drawn to them because they're always so happy to see you, and they love to cuddle and play. I have a golden retriever named Max, and he's my constant companion.
What's your favorite type of animal and why are you drawn to it?

I don't have a favorite animal, I find any quite or weird animal fascinating. Like I always want to know things about them like what they eat, their life span and so on.

I love the Quokkas. Those animals are known for smiling every time and thats why they are usually called happy animals. It is funny because I consider them my favorite animal, but I've never actually seen them physically.

I like cows because of their simplicity and the milk which is nutritious and sacrifices it for us. They are considered to be the holy animal here and worshipped by us. Another one I like is peacock because of its colour which is so attractive.

I also love dogs. I had a chihuahua a long time ago and it was the best time because in my opinion dogs are the smartest animals and they understand people very well. As for me, this animal even supported me when I had bad times

Back