Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite travel destination and what made it so memorable?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite travel destination is Japan. I visited last year, and it was an incredible experience. The culture, food, and scenery are all so unique and fascinating. From trying all the delicious foods to exploring the vibrant cities and temples, it was a dream come true.
What's your favorite travel destination and what made it so memorable?

Like I have said before, am the types that don't normally have favorites. A place I would love to visit again is benin republic though. I schooled there for a few years so there are lots of memories and good people there.

I have not actually traveled to a lot of places, so I cannot pick a favorite just yet. But when you are talking about within my country I have traveled to a very gigantic waterfall and I was so impressed by the sight.

I really liked Egypt. I still cannot say that this is my favorite country because I have not been to many cities, but I have been to the resort twice and I really liked the sea and this location. There were unsurpassed views

Back