Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite traditional cuisine from another country?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Indian cuisine is my absolute favorite! The rich, complex spices and diverse regional flavors have captivated my taste buds. From creamy kormas to spicy curries, and fluffy basmati rice to crispy naan bread, every dish is a flavorful journey. I'm especially fond of authentic street food like chaat and kebabs, which transport me to the vibrant streets of India with each delicious bite. The warm, comforting aromas and bold flavors never fail to leave me craving more!

What's your favorite traditional cuisine from another country?

I will forever be grateful to the Italians for inventing pasta. When I cook and garnish it very well it is very appealing and tantalizing, nobody can resist invitation to come and eat. So I usually extend my thanks to those people from Italy!

A friend of mine once cooked pasta and it was wonderful. I don't know if it's exactly like the ones they have in Italy but the taste was epic. I would love to try the original dish one day though.

I love Banku from Ghana. That meal gives you this heavy, relaxing feel. Just that the process of preparing the meal is rather tasking and requires lots of physical exertion for it to work out. It is Ghana's brand delicacy.

I love Banku from Ghana. That meal gives you this heavy, relaxing feel. Just that the process of preparing the meal is rather tasking and requires lots of physical exertion for it to work out. It is Ghana's brand delicacy.
I had to Google it to see what it looks like. It's a swallow dish right? It looks like our pounded yam or fufu.

I love Italian cuisine because it is very tasty for me. Of course, most people like this cuisine and it is not surprising because these dishes are very common all over the world and also it is not so expensive. I would like to visit Italy in order to try original dishes

Back