Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite thing about being you?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
A friend of mine once said the best thing about herself is that she is slim and no matter what she eats she can never be fat. What's the best or favorite thing about being you? For me it's the fact that I can be creative most times.

I have a good heart. I don't like seeing people suffer, I will try my best to help them out. The reason people call me Teegold is because I have a heart of gold! 😎

One thing I like about being in my self was that I always have more friends in my compound than any one because I always like to forgive and forget no matter what, that's what I like most about me

I have the same situation as your friend, but I'm not happy about it because because of it I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat and it's a problem for me. And what I love about myself is that I always want to accomplish what I have planned. Even just a small thing like repairing some device, if I decide that I need to repair it, I will do it

I have a good heart. I don't like seeing people suffer, I will try my best to help them out. The reason people call me Teegold is because I have a heart of gold! 😎
That's good, these days it's pretty rare to find people with a good heart. Most people these days are simply after their own gain. Lol I have always wondered how you got the name.

Back