Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite movie/TV show?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Im a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy, so I'd have to say my favorite TV show is "Stranger Things" .I love the nostalgic feel and the suspenseful storylines. As for movies, I'm a sucker for a good Marvel film!
What's your favorite movie/TV show?

For me, nothing beats the Harry Potter series! No year will pass by that I don't rewatch all the parts again. Sometimes I also read the books too. The movies are still on my computer, and I don't have plans of getting rid of them soon!

I have watched a lot of movies and series that I can't possibly choose which one is better amongst them. Naruto is an anime series and it was awesome though.

Its tough to name one but one show I love the most is Crime patrol and its so good and interesting

There is a local TV show in my country called, "Men, Money and Marriage". It follows the lives and the intrigues of men adjusting to the realities of marital life.

I don't really watch these reality shows though, I find most of them tiring, but maybe I just haven't put my mind into it.

I do watch crime patrol and also following Srimad Ramayan and Also Sai so I mostly prefer to watch Sony tv

I have heard about crime patrol several times but haven't watched it myself yet.

I don't think its available for other countries and even if it is then it will be hard to find dubbed In English or with English subtitles

It actually be available though or there might be a similar show like that for other countries as well.

Yes that's possible as I feel all countries have same sort of shows and you can easily find a few in English

On my free time am going to find out if there are shows like that I can watch in English.

I think there are many because I guess in US too these sort of shows are quite popular

Yea they are popular in the United states.

I do love these sort of shows a lot and would prefer to watch movies like that too but we don't have many movies like that

I really love Spider-Man. I watched movies with different actors. I like Tom Holland the most. I'm already looking forward to a new movie and maybe even a new actor

My favorite movie show was just watching sports on the television and watching it live with my phone and watching Livestream from YouTube

Back